Sunday, February 22, 2009

Heart Walk

HI everyone, I have started a team for Wilmington's Heart walk. We are officially team "Brodie Bear" . Now all we need are some team-mates, so get your walking shoes and join us. The walk is Sunday September 13th. It begins down at the Wilmington waterfront. I believe that it is a 11 mile walk. We feel very fortunate that Brodie has done so well through the two heart surgeries that he has had, however not all problems are fixable, yet. So the money we raise by walking will go to pediatric cardiac research. If you think that you can walk with us please let me know, because we have to order all of the shirts. I know September is a while from now, so i will probably re-post this a couple of times between now and then. Also, I am pretty sure that you can still walk under team "Brodie Bear" in other cities too, but the dates may vary so if you are interested in doing this let me know and I will find a date and location near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment