Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My little Gymnist

Brodie has been going to gymnastics twice a week for three weeks now, he loves it. Today, he did a somersault all by himself. Usually he get it position and lifts one leg for me to push him over, but today he decided not to wait. Brodie's favorite thing in the gym is the balance beam. He has always had a lot of balance and he loves to show off on the beam. While the other kids in the class seem to show a healthy fear of the beam, my crazy kid climbs on it all by himself and trys to run on it and jump off the end. Our instructor loves to put him on it, she gets this crazy look in her eyes like she is she sees Olympic gold in his future. I however just get a sick feeling as i am seeing lots of trips to the E.R. and casts and bruises in my future. I guess that is the life the mother of a dare devil can expect.
waiting for his turn

show off




waiting for me to push him over
and back up for another

No comments:

Post a Comment