Friday, September 3, 2010

Farm Life

We have been in Ocala for three days now, and Brodie is in heaven. I don't know how I am going to talk him into going back home. He absolutely loves being on the farm, he already thinks that he runs the whole place.
walking in the barn like he owns the place
Riding his 4-wheeler around
On the feed cart with Maam'a
Holding horses for Poppy

Riding his tire swing horse
helping Poppy shoe
Riding with mommy
Brodie like watching us train, I was ponying
and Poppy was galloping
Brodie decided that he would rather ride alone so he told me to get off


June riding Phantrick
After training we went to the shooting range it was mine and Junes first time shooting a gun and we both hit some moving clay disc
Jason shooting
I missed the first on, then hit a few in a row
June hit some too, we have had a lot of fun here. I am sure I will have a lot more to post before we fly back home

1 comment:

  1. The farm looks so beautifu. Looks like you 'cowgirled up' & enjoyed it. It's obvious the hard work there. Where's Joe?

    ReplyDelete