Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Terrible Twos

On Thursday little Brodie turned two years old. We had a small party for him at the house. We had been talking about his birthday coming up, but we went sure that he understood. Until Thursday morning when he woke up screaming "I TWO!!!" He had a great day of bossing everyone around.
Brodie's Dinosaur cake
He loved having everyone sing to him, then after they were done he sang to himself for the next thirty minutes
He even blew out his own candles
This is a cute picture of Laney and Brodie on owners day at Delaware Park
Brodie, Laney and Gabi
Brodie and Lance in the Delaware Paddock

1 comment:

  1. What a popular little guy he is. Glad he had such a nice birthday. He's growing up fast enough. I love those little guys. When they try to talk, it is so cute. Heaven on earth right now to be around them. I wish I could remember those years better with my kids..But I know we had lots of good times. I had 4 in 5 years & those were the best years of my life. Thank you God...

    ReplyDelete