Friday, April 6, 2012

On The Go

I Know that I have been slacking on the blog lately, and I apologize for that. It seems like we have been on the go all winter. Our Gulfstream meet was better than we could have hoped for, Joe's business is booming right now. Which means we have been traveling a lot for Stakes out of town. And when we are in Miami, we are constantly out with the kids because there are so many fun things to do here. So here is a little glimpse of our crazy life.
Brodie's favorite activity is riding his bike. Joe and Brodie ride bikes at the beach together on the dark days, he is really good.


I finally got a picture that really shows just how blue this little cuties eyes areNight walk at the beachToys Story on IceLuke and Brodie loved itBrodie loves to go to the dog races. My three year old knows what a Quinella is. Not sure if I should be proud or scaredThey go amazingly fastThere are some crazy trees down here. These ones are right outside our door

1 comment: