Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Brodie Update

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated the blog.  I have so many pictures that I decided to split the post up one for Brodie and one for Luke.  Brodie is turning into such a little man.  He is a great big brother and my best little helper.  He has the biggest imagination and has a real knack for telling Jokes.  He just make me so proud of him everyday.
Brodie's Pirate room
 he had his first visit to the dentist.  We made without a single tear

 showing Luke how to be a jockey
 Brodie goes to Karate twice a week and loves it
 He loves our neighborhood, this is one of his little friends, Kaitlyn
 and Chase
 Evening soccer game with the neighbors
 He's completely obsessed with super heros

 At Thomas the Train





 Brodie also started swim class
 Playing in the sun


 Howling in front of the wolf's cage at the zoo
 He's not a baby anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment