Thursday, September 20, 2012

Manure Expert

Today when I picked up Brodie from pre-school, his teacher said that Brodie had to tell me about what he did today.  Immediately I thought, "oh boy, here it comes."  I was certain that she was going to tell me about something awful Brodie had done.  Then she started cracking up and could barely get out the rest of the story.  So Apparently, the school redid the play ground over the weekend and laid out new tan bark and Mulch.  Brodie's class was going out to recess when Brodie spotted the mulch.  At this point he instructed his classmates to freeze, because they were about to step in Manure.  Brodie's teacher explained that it was just mulch and everyone was fine.  Brodie replied, "It's Manure, I'm an expert.  I help Meema all the time, and that's horse Manure."  His teacher tried again to convince Brodie that it wasn't but he just couldn't believe her.  So eventually she found him a rake.  She said that he told her, "your suppose to use a pitch fork, but this is OK."  Then he spent his entire recess raking Manure away from the playground.  I couldn't keep a straight face when I heard this and all I could reply was that, he is one heck of a stall cleaner.  You have taught him well Meema.  On another note, Brodie started playing soccer and here are some pictures from his first practice.
He is wearing my old cleats that I wore when I was four
 I was surprised at how good his ball control was

 



No comments:

Post a Comment