Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cali Trip

In October the boys and I got to go back to California for two weeks, we had so much fun and it was great to show the kids the places that I grew up.  Sorry this post is so late, but since October, we were in California for two weeks,  Lexington, KY for two weeks, back to Delaware to pack up our place, Louisville, KY for a month and finally back to Miami for the winter.  I know, crazy, right?  Imagine how I feel, but I promise I will get you caught up on everything.
In San Francisco with Trin and Owen
 Showing the boys Alcatraz

 We got lucky the Blue Angels were flying over the city the whole day.  The boys loved it


Trin and Luke
 Luke loving on his cousin Owen



 At Monterrey Bay aquarium



 We spent the last few days in California down in Palm Springs so that we could visit Granny


 Luke and Jason


 Brandi came down for our last day in Cali and i finally got to meet cute little Simon





No comments:

Post a Comment