Sunday, June 21, 2015

Christmas Card Out Takes

Well, if anyone knows me, they will know that there are few things that I value more than Christmas Cards.  And every year I try and ensure that my Christmas Card is perfect when I send it out.  Achieving that goal is not so simple with my group of comedians.  Over the years I have learned two simple things.  First, take a deep breath, and second, keep snapping pictures.  As frustrated as I might get during the process, I have often learned that it is the Out-takes I become particularly fond of.  After all they are only little once and the out-takes are a much better example of their personality. 
Mind you my lasts words were "Stand still and smile"   







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank goodness we were able to put together a proper looking chistmas  card of what appears to be well behaved children
 
 And even Halo made it on the back of the card before the final edit

No comments:

Post a Comment