Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Presque Isle

On Thursday night we left Delaware at 9:00 pm and drove six and a half hours to Presque Isle. Joe rode my favorite horse, Diplomatic Charm in a stake race on Friday. We finished second and Joe flew home on Saturday morning so that he could ride in Del. Brodie and I stayed until Tuesday morning, so that we could spend time with Grandpa and Auntie Brit. I was nervous about driving home 6hours by myself, but Brodie was amazing, I think he knew I was by myself so he decided to be a good boy.
Getting a leg up from Daddy
He loves horses
Riding "his" pony with Grandpa

Ready to go

Swinging with auntie





He loves auntie's dog Roscoe


1 comment:

  1. I bet Joe missed you while you were gone. But how nice for you and Lonnie and Brit to have some time together. I forgot to add in the haircutting picture that you are SO pretty Jamie. Add to that, there's something in your eyes that shows how happy you are. And how much you love your 2 guys :o)

    ReplyDelete