Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rehoboth Beach

Since Brodie enjoyed his trip to Ocean City so much, we decided to take him back to the beach. This time we went to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. I think it was the most crowded beach I have ever been to. He lit up as soon as we got out of the car and Brodie saw the sand. I could very possibly have a serious beach bum on my hands.
We were lucky to even find a spot

Attempting to build his own castle
He thought he could leave us and go to the water
This is him begging us to go in

He is so happy in the water
Eating lunch on the beach

On our way home we stopped at a sushi place. Brodie loved vegetable tempura

Of all things, the broccoli was his favorite. He definitely doesn't get that from me
Hamming it up for the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment