Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wilmington Heart Walk

This morning we went down to the Wilmington Waterfront and walked a 5k. Family and friends came out to join us for The Heart Walk. Thank you everyone who came out and walked.
Our Shirts that we wore
Brodie's shirt
Our Delaware Park crew: Nana, Brit, Nany, Gabriel, Baby Gabi, Dulaney, Joe, Brodie, me, Baden, Da, Shannon, Steve, Ella, Taber, Tracy, Betsy, and Kayla-Belle
The Rocco's
Gabriel, Nanny, baby Gabi, Brit, Dulaney and Baden
Playing with his cousins
Baby Gabi
Nanny left her house at 4:30am to get here
My two handsome men
Gabriel and baby Gabi

Steve and the girls
The Saez Family
Nanny and Nana
This was too cute, Taber and Kayla-Belle

World's greatest Daddy


1 comment:

  1. I want to do it too! Those shirts are awesome! I wish I could've been there, Jamie.

    ReplyDelete