Saturday, January 2, 2010

Home all day

So as I have mentioned before, Brodie and I have been spending a lot of time in the house. It is just too cold outside and I am terrified of Brodie getting sick. So for my New Years post, I figured I would show you what we do when we get snowed in.
7:00am Brodie wakes up and pretends to make breakfast
Then he goes to his farm and feeds the cow
8:30am he eats Bacon and eggs, and refuses to eat anything else in the morning
9:30 he sits down and watches Robin Hood. EVERYDAY.
he trys to sing all the songs, half way through he takes a nap
then he gets up and pretends to make lunch, while I make his lunch

After lunch he gets dressed like a super hero
We build one of his car tracks
After dinner he takes a 30 minute bubble bath
At 8:00pm he goes to bed. No wonder I always feel tired, this kid wears me out

No comments:

Post a Comment