Saturday, January 2, 2010

My very own kitchen

Since we have come home from Florida, Brodie and I have barely left the house. It has been absolutely freezing here. Yesterday it got up to 40 degrees so Brodie and I ventured out. We came home with a mini kitchen for Brodie. And if you have had us over to your house, you would know that he obsessed with pots and pans and anything that looks like it could be used for stirring. My mom says she is still tracking down all of her utensils.
He was so excited
He even pretended to season his food

uuummmm
the burners have little sensors, so if you put a sauce pan on it makes a boiling sound, and it sizzles for the frying pan
He even pretended to clean his dishes

1 comment:

  1. How clever. The neatest little kitchen I have ever seen. A future "CHEF" in the making.

    ReplyDelete