Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First Look

Brodie just got out of surgery. They let us run into ICU and look at him briefly before the fully get him set up in there. So far I think he looks great. His color is normal and he doesn't look to swollen to me. We talked to his surgeon, Dr. Pizarro who is the greatest man alive. He seemed very pleased with everything and even said they may think about taking him off the ventilator and all the Arterial lines sometime tonight. However they have witnessed the last two days how active Brodie is, so they may just keep him heavily sedated tonight.

They don't make them any tougher

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better Brodie. I love you and I hope you're getting better so I can see you again.
    Love,
    Lily

    I feel bad that you had to get your heart cut open. But we prayed that the Holy Ghost would tell the doctors what to do.
    Love,
    Andrew

    I hope you feel better Rodie. I love you.
    Love,
    Susannah

    ReplyDelete