Friday, April 23, 2010

Lots of Rest

Well today Brodie is just resting as much as possible. He seems very content being in our room, however for the first time in his life he doesn't want to be held. So far he has just laid down and watched movies, and slept a lot. He wants me to stand by his bed and hold his hand, I would be a little worried about him if he wasn't squeezing my fingers so hard. Since he has been staying in bed I have tried to make it as comfortable as I can with Pillows ans blankets, which he really seems to like.
Watching Finding Nemo this morning

Eating Bacon, he was so excited to see bacon
I think he looks pretty comfortable
He wouldn't let go even when he fell asleep


He was trying to tell me a story but whenever he tried to talk it made him cough, and coughing made him tear up so it was sad
Cookie Monster got a wound dressing too

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. They make me tear up too. Very touching. Hang in there gang of mine.

    ReplyDelete