Friday, June 18, 2010

Birthdays and Baseball

Today was my birthday, Brodie and Joe got me some really cool gifts. My favorite present was photo editing notepad that hooks up to my computer. We had a very relaxing day with just the three of us, then for dinner we went to a new trendy restaurant down on the Wilmington River Front. After dinner we caught a Blue Rocks game. It was a great day and I am a lucky girl to have two guys that love to spoil me.
This morning I got my favorite, edible arrangement. Way better than flowers
Brodie blowing on his pizza because it was too hot
At the blue rocks game
In between innings they had a monkey riding a dog while they herded sheep.
First time having dippin dots
he loved it

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looks like you have fun in Willmington. Glad you're in love with two GOOD FELLA'S. Happiness & Love to all.

    ReplyDelete