Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Free Samples

Today Brodie and I went to Costco, to stock up on meat now that it is BBQ season. Much to my surprise, today just happened to be free sample day. For those of you who may not know, free sample day was like a holiday to Brittany and me. We used to go to Costco for lunch and eat for free filling ourselves up with all their samples and washing it down with whatever energy drink they were trying to push. Now that Britt is in Minnesota, I thought those days were over. That was until today, when I discovered that my son has the same appreciation for free food as I do. We ate pizza, hot dogs, quiche, burritos, chips, and cheese. It was great. Brodie was so into it that he was spotting the stands before I was and pointing while shouting "mama Peas, mama peas" which is his way of saying please. I couldn't have been more proud.



Whats a trip to Costco without some ice cream

1 comment:

  1. Ya' gotta love costco. I love their samples too, but I never made a meal on them. haha. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete