Thursday, June 20, 2013

31 is a lot of fun

This year for my 31st birthday Joe surprised me by renting a large pontoon boat on a nearby lake. He invited some of our good friends and we had a great day of tubing and swimming in the lake.  The only pictures that I wish we could have got were of Luke going down the slide.  This pontoon had a roof deck with a slide.  The slide was a four foot drop into the water.  Our little dare devil Luke loved it.  I caught him each time but he did dunk under a little each time.  It never scared him once.  I think someday we will look back at this time on the slide and say we should have know we were in trouble with this one.
Joe and the boys
Brodie didn't want to go swimming with us he just wanted to float on the water
Luke wouldn't stay out of the water, he loves swimming

trying to push away from me to swim on his own
Helping me swim back in
Brodie insisted that he was the Captain that day



All that swimming finally tuckered him out
me and Brodie tubing

Brodie kept telling us to floor it guys 

Joe trying to see how long he could stay on it standing up
Brodie shocked us all when he said that he wanted to go back out by himself
Checking things out a little nervously
Now he's got the hang of it and is getting bored
Trying to do some showing off of his own hard to believe sometimes that he is only four

 



No comments:

Post a Comment