Saturday, June 29, 2013

Before and After

 In just a few short weeks we are going to be heading up to Saratoga for the meet.  Instead of trying to find an over priced short term rental, we decided to buy an RV to stay in for the six week meet.  Since buying the RV a month ago, I have been slowly tearing it apart and rebuilding it.  Today I finally finished it and now it feels like a brand new RV.  I am so happy with the way that everything turned out, that I thought I would share it with you.

The before picture
The new Jamie version

the kitchen before and after


 the boys bunk before
and now, so much lighter and more welcoming
Thank you Trinity for my jockey silks fabric, I love it. 

bathroom before

completely redone







 A few final touches to make it feel like home

1 comment:

  1. "WOW" Jamie that is amazing !!! You R an interior decorator,"extrardenaire"! You really lightened & brightened your little home up. It reminds me of the house boat trips we took. I have similar horse racing border wall paper for several years but have not used it. It is more flashy, black, pink, grey & white. U really did a lot of work & made brown leather look classey. Proud of U. Have fun in Saratoga!!

    ReplyDelete