Monday, October 20, 2014

Kindergarten


Well, it happened.  My little Brodie grew up overnight and started Kindergarten.  He goes to school all day till 3:45.  Being the social little guy that he is, he walked right in without hesitation.  When we picked him up I asked him if he made any friends.  Then I asked what their names were, his response, "mom, there are too many to remember.  Everyone loves me." 
 Poor little guy, we got home from Saratoga the night before.  When I woke up I realized I had nothing to make him for lunch.  So we had to leave early for school and stop by the store on the way.  I made his lunch in the parking lot.  What a way to start your first day of school.
Official first day of school picture.  He is so handsome
 It's going on three years now, but he still wants to be a race car driver.  I guess it's not a phase.
 First day of school orientation
 We found his desk
Luke immediately jumped into the seat across from Brodie.  When he found out that he wasn't going to able to stay, he balled his eyes out.  Then when we left, he screamed all the way down the hall, "don't leave my Bro-Bro." 

No comments:

Post a Comment