Monday, October 20, 2014

Turtle Power

This year the boys giant birthday-palooza was once again a huge event.  Brodie turned six and my little Luke turned three.  I asked them what kind of party they wanted, and they agreed on Ninja Turtles.  I really didn't want to do a generic ninja turtle party so I decided that I would make everything, it would look like ninja turtles with a homemade twist.
We used Chinese lanterns for decorations instead of balloons
I made forty turtle costumes for all the kids coming to their party
My boys approved of the costumes
 
we made ninja turtle cupakes
 
and even our own green punch AKA Mutant OOZE
We got our traditional roasted pig
and lots of other goodies
 
 
 
Once again we got lucky with the weather and the kids bounced all day
I'm pretty sure they were all happy by the time they left

 

No comments:

Post a Comment