Friday, December 31, 2010

Great Year

Well 2010 is almost done and over all it was a great year. 2011 is going to bring a lot of changes, Joe, Brodie and I will be living in Hot Springs, AR. I am actually really excited for the Oaklawn meet, mostly to just be somewhere new for a little while. Another big change is that Britt and Scott got engaged on Christmas Eve and will be getting married sometime in July. Brodie has completed all the surgeries that his heart required, and is currently medication free. I have really high hopes for 2011, and I will try to be better about blogging more regularly. Happy New Year everyone.
Scott popping the question
I am not sure that he actually got to ask the full question before she shoved her finger in the ring and shouted yes
Brodie on Christmas morning with his new bike
Brodie also got a ton of toy story toys and these super cute P.J's

It was so nice to spend Christmas in Ocala with Mema and Poppie, unfortunately when we got here Brodie and I were horribly sick. So we actually spent all of Christmas laying around coughing our heads off. Joe had to leave for Oaklawn a few days after Christmas so little Brodie and I have just been here in Ocala recooperating. Finally we are feeling better, but around here that means getting to work
Brodie down by the track
Watching us train
And his guard dogs
Me on Brookie
Poppie and Phantrick
I wonder what the neighbors think when they drive up and see this

I love training on this farm
Brodie's favorite job on the farm, scooping the grain

1 comment: