Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Preview

I am sorry that it has been so long since I posted anything. It seems like every free second I have, I am packing and cleaning to leave for Oaklawn. This month has really snuck up on me. I started getting every ones Christmas cards in the mail and realized that we hadn't even taken pictures yet. So I tried to go to Baby's R Us last night, but they were all booked up. So instead we taped up a black sheet in the house, I gave Brodie a real quick hair cut and then ran back and forth hitting the self timer switch on my camera. So cards should be out soon.


This is my personal favorite, he would try to smile so big that it made his eyes close



Not only was Brodie great while taking the pics, but when we were done he wanted to take some more. So I got out some stuff and let him keep saying Cheese for another twenty minutes or so

I call this one "Blue Steel"

1 comment:

  1. GRAT PICTURES. SOOOOOGOOOOD & CUTE

    MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete