Thursday, December 16, 2010

No Man Left Behind

Let me just start by saying that I am so sick of packing. It feels like that is all I have been doing lately. If you wondering why it has been taking me so long to finish packing, that would be because of my little "helper" Brodie. For every one box I pack he manages to unpack two. So needless to say a lot gets done while the little angel is sleeping. I do have a few distractions for my little guy, first is Nana, who has been coming over to play with Brodie for a few hours, and second is Toy Story 3, his new obsession. Every day as the house gets more and more empty, three items seem to be more and more constant. They are Woody, Buzz and Rex. I think that Brodie thinks that if he lets them out of sight, mommy might pack them. So instead, they just go everywhere with him.
After watching the movie for the ten millionth time he started checking out the bottom of their feet. So we wrote Brodie's name on them. Now he checks their feet twenty times a day and smiles


One of the reasons that packing has been taking so long. Pause the music at the bottom of the page to here Brodie call me to come find him

If you can't understand him he is explaining that he was "just hiding"

1 comment: